Vintage coin bottle stopper made by the Carl Auböck Werkstätte, Vienna 1950s.
It bears the effigy of Charles VI that was on coins minted between 1711 and 1740, the time when he was Holy Roman Emperor and so ruling Austria too.
In overall very good condition.
Height: 4.5 cm
Diameter: 6 cm
Materials: Cork and Brass
Design Period: 1950-1959
Date Of Manufacture: 1950s
Place of Origin: Austria
Workshop: Werkstätte Carl Auböck